Why Hot Water Pressure Washing Cleans Better Than Cold Water for Commercial Properties
Pressure washing is a great way to clean a variety of surfaces, from sidewalks and driveways to decks and patios. But did you know that using hot water can make the cleaning process even more effective for commercial properties?
Here are a few reasons why hot water pressure washing is better for pressure washing commercial properties:
- It can break down grease and grime. Grease and grime can be difficult to remove with cold water, but hot water can help to melt them away. This makes it easier to get a clean, streak-free finish on large surfaces like parking lots and parking garages.
- It can kill bacteria and germs. Hot water can also kill bacteria and germs, which can be a major benefit for cleaning surfaces that are frequently touched, such as door handles and countertops. This is especially important for commercial properties that are open to the public, such as retail stores and restaurants.
- It can speed up the cleaning process. Hot water can help to loosen dirt and debris, which makes it easier to blast them away with the pressure washer. This can save time and money for commercial property owners.
If you’re looking for the best possible results from your pressure washing, using hot water is the way to go. Here are some scientific facts about what causes hot water to be more effective:
- The higher the temperature of the water, the more energy it has. This energy helps to break down grease and grime, making them easier to remove.
- Hot water can also help to kill bacteria and germs. This is because the heat can denature the proteins in the bacteria, making them unable to function.
- Hot water can also help to speed up the cleaning process. This is because the heat can help to loosen dirt and debris, making it easier to blast them away with the pressure washer.
If you’re ready to give hot water pressure washing a try for your commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Use a pressure washer that is designed for hot water use. Not all pressure washers are created equal, so it’s important to choose one that is specifically designed for hot water use.
- Be careful when cleaning near delicate surfaces. Hot water can damage some surfaces, so it’s important to be careful when cleaning near things like wood, paint, and plastic.
There are some situations where hot water pressure washing is not possible. This normally occurs in enclosed areas such as parking garages – especially parking garages with low ceilings. In these garages, the heat and exhaust from the burner can set off the fire sprinkler system. Once this happens, the system usually has to be reset with assistance from the local fire department.
If you’re looking for a professional pressure washing company to clean your commercial property, C & D Commercial Services is here to help. We offer a variety of pressure washing services, including hot water pressure washing, to help you get the job done right. Contact us today to get a quote or consultation for pressure washing.